Download the IAFC Fire-Rescue Med 2017 MOBILE APP!
Navigate the conference like a pro with the 2017 Fire-Rescue Med mobile app!
With the 2017 Fire-Rescue Med app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Receive important real-time communications from IAFC
- Use “What’s on Now” to see what sessions are happening at that moment, or coming up in the next 30 minutes
- Take notes and download event handouts and presentations
- View all of your notes, and send yourself a full show summary under the global notes icon.
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media
- Find attendees and view their profiles through the “Attendees” icon
- Message, view contact info, and connect with your colleagues by “friending” them
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for “IAFC Conferences”
Scan This QR Code
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/iafc to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once the IAFC app has downloaded, launch the app and choose “Fire-Rescue Med 2017”.
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
"The Fire Rescue Med conference is one of those valuable opportunities to engage in learning, networking, and meeting people from all disciplines that have a passion for excellence in emergency medicine. It also offers presentations on relevant and current topics in fire based medical response."
– Bill Kinsey, Division Chief, Bullhead City (AZ) Fire Dept