At FRI 2016, attendees will not be scanned at individual educational sessions in order to receive credit for attendance. Attendees will be provided with a unique Validation Code from the presenter for each session they attend.
Then, attendees should:
- Go to the transcript validation link
- Enter email address and ZIP code (used during registration) or registration number to login
- Enter Validation Code(s) to automatically add the session to the transcript account
- Complete evaluation(s) for session(s), if applicable (required for credit; General Session and Dedicated Exhibit Hall Time do not have evaluations)
- Transcript is credited with attendance
- Download or print transcripts
- Keep transcript for records (this is the attendee’s responsibility)
If attendees believe their transcript is inaccurate or missing sessions, they can send an email to email@example.com detailing the items that are inaccurate and/or missing with:
- Session ID
- Detailed explanation of why they believe their transcript is inaccurate. Upon review, the attendee’s record will be manually credited, if warranted.
A Fresh Perspective in the Fire Service
The FRI conference was amazing. I took away several teaching points for our crews and saw a fresh perspective of the fire service. Although we are steeped in tradition it is refreshing to see so many departments making changes. I look forward to attending this conference again.
– Robert Beam, Paramedic/Firefighter/Acting Captain, Arlington (WA) Fire