Participants are provided with a unique session validation code from the presenter for each session attended.
- Go to the FRI 2017 transcript site
- To login, enter:
Email address and zip/postal code used during registration
Registration/badge number and last name
- Enter validation code(s) to automatically add the session to the transcript account
- Complete evaluation(s) for session(s), if applicable
- Transcript is credited with attendance
- Download or print transcripts
- Keep transcript for records (this is the attendee's responsibility)
If participants believe their transcript is inaccurate or missing sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org after FRI detailing the items that are inaccurate and/or missing with:
- Session ID/code (e.g., ETT-101)
- Validation code
- Detailed explanation of why they believe their transcript is inaccurate.
Upon review, the attendee’s record will be manually credited, if warranted.
The Instructors Were Top Notch
I had a great time in Denver and the seminars were awesome too! All the instructors were top notch and the subject matter was definitely relevant to today and tomorrow's fire service. All in all...great course and I will be bringing friends in the future.
– Marc Symkowick, Firefighter/Paramedic, Central County (CA) Fire Department