Participants are provided with a unique session validation code from the presenter for each session attended.
- Go to the FRI 2017 transcript site
- To login, enter:
Email address and zip/postal code used during registration
Registration/badge number and last name
- Enter validation code(s) to automatically add the session to the transcript account
- Complete evaluation(s) for session(s), if applicable
- Transcript is credited with attendance
- Download or print transcripts
- Keep transcript for records (this is the attendee's responsibility)
If participants believe their transcript is inaccurate or missing sessions, email firstname.lastname@example.org after FRI detailing the items that are inaccurate and/or missing with:
- Session ID/code (e.g., ETT-101)
- Validation code
- Detailed explanation of why they believe their transcript is inaccurate.
Upon review, the attendee’s record will be manually credited, if warranted.
FRI Has Something For You
I look forward to FRI every year because it really provides a variety of career development sessions for virtually all ranks and positions in the fire service - especially the Chief Officer and the Company Officer ranks. If you have any aspirations of getting promoted in the fire service or just being the best fire officer you can be, FRI has something for you.
– Steve Prziborowski, Deputy Chief, Santa Clara County (CA) Fire Department