FRI Core Education Program
Explore the complete education program.
Select from 9 different tracks to customize your learning experience to your unqiue needs and responsibilites.
Sampling of this year' s sessions:
- The Opioid Epidemic: Considerations for Fire Rescue
- Through the Smoke: What is Killing Us Now and Later
- Making the Change: An Evidence-Backed Model for Culture Change
- Ballistic Vests - Do We or Don’t We?
- Coaching the Development of Fire Service Leaders
- Blueprint for Success - Building a Strong Volunteer and Combination Department
- Best Practices win the Recruitment of Highly Qualified Entry-Level Firefighters from a Diverse Community
The Instructors Were Top Notch
I had a great time in Denver and the seminars were awesome too! All the instructors were top notch and the subject matter was definitely relevant to today and tomorrow's fire service. All in all...great course and I will be bringing friends in the future.
– Marc Symkowick, Firefighter/Paramedic, Central County (CA) Fire Department