FRI Core Education Program
Explore the complete education program.
Select from 9 different tracks to customize your learning experience to your unqiue needs and responsibilites.
Sampling of this year' s sessions:
- The Opioid Epidemic: Considerations for Fire Rescue
- Through the Smoke: What is Killing Us Now and Later
- Making the Change: An Evidence-Backed Model for Culture Change
- Ballistic Vests - Do We or Don’t We?
- Coaching the Development of Fire Service Leaders
- Blueprint for Success - Building a Strong Volunteer and Combination Department
- Best Practices win the Recruitment of Highly Qualified Entry-Level Firefighters from a Diverse Community
A Fresh Perspective in the Fire Service
The FRI conference was amazing. I took away several teaching points for our crews and saw a fresh perspective of the fire service. Although we are steeped in tradition it is refreshing to see so many departments making changes. I look forward to attending this conference again.
– Robert Beam, Paramedic/Firefighter/Acting Captain, Arlington (WA) Fire