Why Exhibit at FRI?
FRI helps you raise your brand's profile, generate leads and make sales with 10,000+ fire and emergency service leaders, personnel who use your equipment and services every day and have significant purchasing power.
Reach the leading chiefs and officers across North America and around the globe:
- Strengthen and build relationships with decision makers
- Increase your company's sales
- Launch new products and services
- Determine new and emerging customer needs
- Keep ahead of your competition
Ready to get involved? Please visit the 2018 FRI Space Selection page.
Where Buyers Come to Learn More
From communication tools and the latest in technology to apparatus and fire protection gear—thousands of chiefs and chief officers will be at FRI and in the market for your product. This is the ideal location to tell your company's story and make loyal customers out of our key attendees. FRI is the best return on your two-day investment.
FRI exhibitors represent every segment of the industry, including:
- Apparatus vehicles and boats
- Administrative resources (i.e. personnel management)
- Communications and technology
- Firefighter safety and personal protective equipment
- Products and services for EMS, wildland fire, and hazmat response
FRI attendees represent a "who's who" among fire, rescue and emergency services chiefs and officers from all types and sizes of departments from North America and throughout the world. Attendees in 2016 came from over 27 countries and 49 North American states.