Housing for FRI 2018 / Fire Rescue International is now Closed.
How to reserve a room:
1. Contact the hotels directly and book at the current rate. Click here to access a list of the FRI hotels and their phone numbers.
2. Experient (IAFC’s reg and housing vendor) has added a reservation link to the registration system that will allow you to book hotels in conjunction with your registrations at the prevailing rates. Hotel reservations can still be made at selected hotels by clicking here: ARES Housing or you can call 877-300-6147 or 619-546-7263 (internationally).
Wish to make a change or cancel your current reservation?
1. Call reserved hotel directly. Click here to access a list of the FRI hotels and their phone numbers.
2. Contact Experient customer service: 800-424-5249, FRI@experient-inc.com
IAFC Division Hotels
- Canadian: Westin Charlotte
- Eastern: Hilton Charlotte City Center
- Great Lakes: Hilton Charlotte City Center
- Missouri Valley: Hilton Charlotte City Center
- New England: Sheraton Charlotte
- Southeastern: Charlotte Marriott CityCenter
- Southwestern: Westin Charlotte
- Western: Westin Charlotte
|Hotel||Included in hotel rate||Distance to Charlotte Convention Center||Shuttle|
|Westin Charlotte (IAFC HQ)||Comp wifi, Comp fitness center||0.1 mile||Walkable|
|Sheraton Charlotte||Comp wifi, Comp fitness center||0.6 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Le Meridien Charlotte||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.6 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Omni Charlotte||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.3 mile||Walkable|
|Hilton Charlotte Center City||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.2 mile||Walkable|
|Charlotte Marriott City Center||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.4 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Holiday Inn Charlotte Center City||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.4 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Double Tree by Hilton Charlotte (Gateway Village)||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.8 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Embassy Suites Charlotte Uptown (NCSFA HQ)||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.2 mile||Walkable|
|Hyatt Place Charlotte Downtown||Comp breakfast, Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.3 mile||Walkable|
|Charlotte Aloft||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.3 mile||Walkable|
|Hyatt House Charlotte City Center||Comp breakfast, Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.4 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlotte Uptown||Comp breakfast, Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.6 mile||Shuttle Provided|
|Courtyard Charlotte City Center||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.2 mile||Walkable|
|Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Uptown||Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.3 mile||Walkable|
|Hampton Inn Charlotte Uptown||Comp breakfast, Comp Wi-Fi, Comp fitness center||0.3 mile||Walkable|
Important Message - Hotel Poacher/Pirate Alert
A hotel poacher/pirate is any unaffiliated hotel or third-party housing company that acts as an official housing company and solicits business from FRI participants. When individuals book hotel accommodations through poachers or pirates the consequences can be costly; event participants may be left without hotel rooms when they arrive at the event and incur fraudulent charges on their credit cards. Please report any unauthorized solicitation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Experient is the official housing provider for FRI. The IAFC has worked diligently with the hotels in Charlotte to establish room blocks for attendees and exhibitors. Improper solicitation of hotel reservations from any company or housing provider other than Experient is not approved by the IAFC. Reservations made by unaffiliated organizations may appear to be for lower rates; however, they may be illegitimate, have an unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
Book Your Airfare
Discount fares are available on United Airlines and Delta Airlines using ATC Travel Management’s services. Discounts vary on applicable classes of service for tickets purchased more than 30 days prior to the meeting. Restrictions apply and not all classes of service apply for the discount.
A Fresh Perspective in the Fire Service
The FRI conference was amazing. I took away several teaching points for our crews and saw a fresh perspective of the fire service. Although we are steeped in tradition it is refreshing to see so many departments making changes. I look forward to attending this conference again.
– Robert Beam, Paramedic/Firefighter/Acting Captain, Arlington (WA) Fire