Education and Exhibits
The Hazmat Conference is recognized as a high quality, in-depth conference with cutting edge educational programs designed for professionals at all levels of experience. For over 30 years the Hazmat Conference has offered informative sessions and unique hands-on training designed to tackle the most pressing issues facing hazmat professionals.
Check out the Education Sessions page for more information on this year's presentations.
Who Should Attend?
- Hazmat response teams and Emergency planning committees
- EMS managers and planners
- Regulatory compliance specialists
- Power- and utility-industry staff
- Maritime-industry personnel
- State emergency response commissions
- Transportation and distribution personnel
- Counter-terrorism professionals and specialists
- Environmental and emergency staff from federal facilities
- First responders from fire, EMS and law enforcement agencies
Exhibitors are already signing up, check out the Hazmat 2017 floorplan. More than 100 exhibitors will be on hand to provide a comprehensive look at recent advances in the hazmat industry and discuss current product enhancements and the latest innovations.